Unchain is looking to appoint a solutions consultant to strengthen its international team.
We are an Amsterdam-based software company that helps businesses optimise their value chains by improving the traceability of their products and services, the visibility of their role in the broader supply chain and automating related processes with blockchain-based solutions. When supporting our clients on their blockchain journey with our supply chain solutions, we make sure these solutions seamlessly connect with their everyday business through our integration solutions. Next to that, we provide a managed service for their blockchain infrastructure.
As a blockchain solution consultant at unchain.io you will help our current and potential clients by creating use cases around supply chain traceability, visibility and automation. You dive into the industry of the client and understand what their pain points are and how we can help them optimise their value chain with our blockchain-based solutions. When developing these business cases you work closely together with our sales team to determine where we can add the most value for the client and their business network and shape this into our go-to-market approach. You will guide potential clients from the initial solution proposal throughout the design and implementation phases, guaranteeing that business value is delivered for the client and its business network. Eventually you help clients grow their business network and together increase the overall benefits they get out of the solution.
The ideal candidate has a minimum of 5 years working experience, preferably in the role of solutions consultant in blockchain and business networks, and supply chain.
- Work with/in large and complex (enterprise) business environments, both on-site (where possible) and remotely;
- Present and demonstrate unchain’s software capabilities;
- Be the trusted advisor for our customers;
- Work closely with sales to support new business development in a solution-focused pre-sales role
- Drive proof of concepts with clients and convert these into contracts;
- Responsible for the proposed solution to clients;
- Be the solution expert and take the lead with unchain implementations (post-sales);
- Be an advisor to unchain R&D about new features and functions that our customers and prospects require.
Skills and experience
- Good industry and technical knowledge, and be able to support the complex network and application environments of our enterprise customers;
- Energetic and enthusiastic and willing to work unsociable hours;
- Good understanding of the application areas of blockchain technologies;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written (Dutch and English);
- Self-starter and team player;
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Management, Business Engineering or related field.
What we offer you
- Flexible work environment in a young and dynamic team;
- Excellent coaching and individual support;
- Space for individual responsibility and initiative;
- Contract for 12 months with the intention to extend to a permanent contract;
- Excellent base salary;
- Pension plan;
- Holiday allowance;
- 24 vacation days;
- Company phone;