Unchain is looking to strengthen its international development team with an experienced software engineer.
We are an Amsterdam-based software company that helps businesses optimise their value chains by improving the traceability of their products and services, the visibility of their role in the broader supply chain and automating related processes with blockchain-based solutions. When supporting our clients on their blockchain journey with our supply chain solutions, we make sure these solutions seamlessly connect with their everyday business through our integration solutions. Next to that, we provide a managed service for their blockchain infrastructure.
As a Senior Software Engineer at unchain.io you have a very diverse job. Next to developing the Tradelink Gateway – unchain’s flagship product – you will be closely involved in client services projects. The Tradelink Gateway provides organisations with a managed service for their supply chain related business solutions and the possibility to exchange data and value with other organisations. One of these business solutions is Bravenfelt, a supplier management application.
Our development stack consists of Elixir (Phoenix) for our web applications, APIs and integration components in Go and infrastructure management with Kubernetes. Next to our gateway product, we actively support our clients with blockchain in their organisation through innovative client projects.
The ideal candidate has a minimum of 4 years working experience, including 1-2 years of professional experience in Colang or Elixir and Kubernetes.
- Develop a web application that manages blockchain infrastructure, services and data integrations.
- Develop on client projects where we use our tooling to help customers with blockchain based business solutions.
- Perform maintenance and support activities on our managed service and infrastructure.
Skills and experience
- Proven track record as a senior developer with 4-7 years of experience
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience with Golang or Elixir (or Ruby on Rails)
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience using Kubernetes
- Preferably hands-on experience with blockchain technology and Ethereum smart contract writing
- Self-starter and team player
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (English)
What we offer you
- Flexible work environment in a young and dynamic team;
- Excellent coaching and individual support;
- Space for individual responsibility and initiative;
- Contract for 12 months with the intention to extend to a permanent contract;
- Excellent base salary;
- Pension plan;
- Holiday allowance;
- 22 vacation days;
If you are interested, please contact us via the form below: